I stepped on scale this morning, I'm now down to 148.50 lbs. I have lost one pound! I thought for scale that I had gained another pound because I have been eating like crazy. The baby is getting up at night to nurse maybe due to a growth spurt. Anyways, I thought that I had gained weight but I managed to be under 150 pounds with my clothes on! I'm almost positive that the weight will stay off this time. I'm even hungry at the moment even though I ate a ton last night. Trying to breastfeed plus lose weight is so damn tricky.
My workout Plan: I pulled my shoulder muscle yesterday trying to pick something off the floor. So, I'm not going to be able to lift weights until it heals. I was schedule to do weight lifting plus kickboxing. Due to pulled muscle, I might just run on my treadmill. Arghh, I always seem to hurt myself.
This week:
Tue: walk
Wed: run
Thu: walk
Friday: run
Sat: run
I would like to add in weight lifting but I will have to wait and see what happens with my pulled muscle.
Yippe!!!!!!!!!!
All of my measurements are still the same except for hips: I'm now down one inch! I wish it was more but maybe things are starting to move in the right direction.
No comments:
Post a Comment