Before
After
I just came back from vacation and I lost even more weight. Miracles can happen! After much struggle, I have come to realize that I was eating too many carbs and not enough healthy fat. I have spent the past couple of days on low carb/high fat diet. The weight is melting right off me. I also noticed that I'm not hungry at all. No more sugar crashes. This is what I'm eating in a typical day.
Breakfast:
2 slices of bacon
1 pkg of oatmeal
Post workout: muscle milk
Lunch:
Ezekiel warp
Havarti cheese
Tomatoes
Turkey Burger
note: Ezekiel warps are hard and brittle. I highly recommend baking them in the oven with Havarti cheese until it melts with tomatoes on top. I just grill up the turkey burger and part it into pieces and eat it all together. So yummy.
Snack:
cottage cheese
or
pepperonis and spreadable light cheese
Dinner:
Chicken Breast
or
Steak
salad
or
one cup of green veggies
Now, you know my secret. I'm full and satisfied. I can't believe it. It's so amazing. I'm losing about one pound every two days!
I'm only about four pounds away from reaching my final goal.
No comments:
Post a Comment