This is the year 2016, I'm going to finally get ripped and get down on my body fat. I haven't had any luck in losing the last bit of baby fat. I have increase my calories and decreased my calories. Nothing was working. I have realized that if I restrict too much on my calories, I would end up bingeing big time on junk food. I would be prefect for a couple of days and go crazy over the weekends. I found a program called Simple Clean Eats. I'm finally figuring it out. I tried to go on the Lean program but I need more calories. Too low for my active lifestyle. So, I did the Build and Burn program. I started to gain too much weight but my workouts were awesome. I felt so strong but I still had a ton of fat on my body. So, I decided after much thought and prayer that I need to do something in the middle of Lean and Build program. I'm sticking around 1800 calories. I'm down 5 pounds so far this week. I was up 144pounds but this morning I stepped on the scale and I'm down 138lbs. My mine goal is 132lbs which is my pre-pregnancy weight from Leilani. I'm learning to trust my body. This is big one. I stopped listening to my body. Just following some random weight loss program, just doesn't work in the long run. Here's what I learned and applying it in my life. The weight is dropping off. I really feel that by the end of April, I should be at my goal weight.
Breakfast:
BLUEBERRY SHAKE
1 C Almond Milk-Unsweetened
1/4 C Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1 C Frozen Blueberries
1 serving of Vanilla Protein Powder
1 TBS. Almond Butter
8 ICE CUBES
calories 300 12F 31 C, 22protein
Mid-Morning Snack
Over Easy Eggs & Hash
2 Large Eggs
3oz. Sweet Potatoes, grated
salt and pepper
1 cup of veggies
1/4 of an avocado
Calories 300
Lunch
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Pizza
1 Flat Out tortilla
2 TBS Stubbs BBQ Sauce
3 oz Chicken Breast, shredded
1/4 C Pineapple
1/4 C Red Onions, chopped
1 C spinach
2 TBS mozzarella cheese
Calories 320
Mid-Afternoon Snack
DIY SNACK
1/2C cucumber slices
1.5 oz Deli Turkey
1 low-fat Sting Cheese
2 TBS. Hummus
3/4 APPLE
224 calories
Dinner:
Burrriot Stuffed Peppers
315 calories
Snack: ONLY IF STRAVING
1/4 C NUTS
Fruit-1 serving
1 oz Jerky
220 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment