Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Poor Fat Me...
A couple of weeks ago I ended up coming down with a really bad stomach bug. I wasn't able to work out. I decided to ditch the videos and focus on my running. So...I'm running three days a week. I thought great no problem. Well, my abs look awful again and my arms are bigger but not due to muscle gain. So, if you are working out and you decided to drop a program don't expect to keep the same results. I feel fat and floppy. I even gained a couple of pounds. I'm going out of town this weekend so Starting in about a week and half. I'm going back to Chalean and Hip Hop Abs. If I have to wake up at 4:00am to get in my workout than that is what I will do. I'm so unhappy with my body. My pants are too tight to button up. ARGH!!!! On a brighter note my running is coming along nicely. I have been able to really push myself. Gotta run!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment