Monday, March 8, 2010

Running again!

I decided to give running another try! It feels so good to be running especially with friends. I'm running in my second half marathon. I just started running again. I'm not ready but I going to do it. I ran ten miles on Sat. I'm sore but I will be ready for the race which is only a couple days a way. A friend from church ask if she could push leah in her stroller while I go running. I couldn't beleive it. I had been praying for someone to help me with childcare. So, I can go running two days a week during the morning without Leah! My friend need someone to hold her to walking. She knows I need her and she will be there. My prayers were answered. I'm sick tired of my videos. I'm not going to do some for a couple of weeks. I know I will end up losing a ton of muscle but the weather has warm up and I have way too many things going on.

1 comment:

  1. yay for finding someone to help so you can get back to running. :-)

    ReplyDelete