Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm such a loser

The stress of having all three kids at home has been seriously stressful. I have been up late and eating. My fat shorts are tight on me today. I'm so dissapointed in myself. I have been working out but the eating part sucks. I'm just about to leave. I have the whole van pack with waterbottle, scriptures, backpacks, and more stuff. I'm leaving now at 8:00am and wouldn't be back until late tonight. Oh, I thought it would be easier during the summer but were busier than ever before.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody has days! Shake it off, and get back on track tomorrow.....I know with me, I eat healthier if I plan my meals ahead. I take 3 hearts of romaine at the beginning of the week , wash and cut, add cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and sliced peppers, and divide into 4-5 large salad tupperwares. Then during the week, for lunch, I grab one, slice up a little sliced turkey or leftover chicken breast, throw it on top and add low cal dressing for a quick lo cal lunch..... If you see it in the fridge, you will eat it instead of something else! I also buy fruit and wash, cut, and separate it into snack size baggies....I throw them in the fruit drawer and that is my go to snacks for the week, even for the kids....Just some helpful hints to keep your eating on track for the summer....Keep your chin up, and hope it helps!!!

    ReplyDelete