Sunday, June 6, 2010

Just Me


As some of you know...I just had a birthday not to long ago. I'm official the big 32! Wow, where does all the time go...if you're not careful it can all be over with a blink of the eye.
Well, this past year has been FREAK'N AWESOME! I swear life keeps on getting better every year. The only bad thing is my sister getting breast cancer but she's expected to make a full recovery and hopefully it will never come back.
I managed to lose the weight but I never did reach my ulitmate goal. I give up. My body wants to stay at the current weight and I'm finally okay with it. I was down in Bentonville checking out a club. I'm thinking about joining a boot camp class it starts on Wed. I was walking by and I caught a glimse of reflection in the window. Wow, I look really good. I'm mean really good. It was like the first time, I ever really saw myself not the old fat me but the new smoky hot me. Yes, life is good.
I found out the other day about a sprint triathlon that's happening here in August. I so want to do it. I'm on the fence about the whole thing. The biking and running part doesn't concern me but the swimming part has me freak out. Swimming in a lake here in Bella Vista has me worried plus it would be a lot of time training. Part of me is like it's too much training but another part of me wants to try it out. It's very confusing. What should I do???? Any thoughts...I'm going to try to see how much time it's going to cost me. The kids will be out of school starting on Wed. I feel it's a little bit selfish of me. My hubby's okay with me doing it because he doesn't want me to do a marathon or another half. Argh....well, I'm going to be thinking hard about it. So, I'm off to call about blueberries. It's almost time to start picking.





1 comment:

  1. Jocelyn sent me the link for this. My problem is the biking. I don't even own a bike, and haven't been on one in or 7 years. I think it would be fun to have a new goal though. I need to do SOMEthing. I've put on 15 lbs since my parents got here. I'm ready to get moving again.

    ReplyDelete