Monday, December 27, 2010

A New Me

Suriving the Holidays is hard.


All those candies, sugary treats, and stress equal one stressed on Mom.


I managed to pack on a couple of extra pounds.


I'm not happy with myself.


So, I'm recommitted to improving myself and reteaching myself healthy eating habits.


Back in July...I started Turbo Fire. I kicked it off by doing the Inferno Fire 5 day plan. I managed to drop several pounds and I felt amazing. Some how along the way...I lost my focus.


For the next month...it's all about me. Ya, some might say I'm being selfish but I don't care. Taking care of myself is sooo important. A stressed out mom isn't a good mom. I'm really hoping to get myself back into eating heathly and focusing on improving myself.


I'm going to be following the Inferno eating plan but I will be changing up the workout plan.


I'm going to run in a marathon this spring.


The Oz marathon plus I will be running in the Bentonville Half Marathon.


The Oz marathon is April 16th and the half marathon is Apirl 1st.


I can't wait....my hubby doesn't want me to run in a marathon but I don't care. He can deal with it.


I'm going to use MarathonRockie.com training schedule, click here! It's a 16 week schedule. I'm going to have to change it up. I don't like running back to back days. I don't want to hurt myself. I have an arch problem...I don't want it to flare up.


Also, workouting out isn't my problem. I can push myself but eating healthy is my biggest problem. I don't eat fast food but I have a problem with portion control.


Here are my stats:


Dec 27. 2010


chest: 34"

Arms: 11"

Waist: 30"

Hips: 35.5"

Legs: 20"


My biggest problem...waist and hips!


Focus, baby, focus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My current weight which is horrible is 131.5 pounds....my goal is to get back down to 125 pounds!


I'm currently at 23% body fat...I really want to get 20% body fat.


Overall, If I keep blogging and keeping my goals in focus it will happen.


I'm trying really hard to be my personal BEST!


No comments:

Post a Comment