I decided to give it ago again, here's a few things that I learned. I was over exercising and not eating enough. The last four weeks of the program. I should of been losing fat but I started to lose muscle and gain back fat. I was totally devastated. Where did I go wrong, it's very easy to over do things. I decided to learn from my mistakes. The scale stops moving, you think to yourself. I just need to workout even harder..no that's not the answer. I'm gaining weight, I must be gaining muscle...no it's fat. I wanted to lose a pound a week with this program but by the end of 12 weeks, I only lost 1 pound.
So, I restarted my journey. I bought myself a heart rate monitor and I discovered I was overtraining. For all of my LISS, I was working my heart too hard and I ended up not losing the weight plus all that extra cardio from LISS and HIIT wasn't doing me any good.
I just finished BBG 1.0 week 1-repeat!!!!! I started off at 130lbs and as of this morning, I'm down 128lbs. Guess, what...I'm eating more and the weight is coming right off.
Sunday-1500 calories 40/30/30
Monday-1600 calories 50/25/25
Tuesday-2000 calories 50/25/25
WED-1400 calories 40/30/30
Thursday-2000 calories 50/25/25
Friday-1500 calories 40/30/30
Saturday 1500 calories 40/30/30
Your body can't always be in diet mode. You need to fuel your body, so it will let go of the fat and not burn off your muscle.
You can eat what ever you want, just eat according to your goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment