Saturday, February 18, 2017

Carb Cycling-Week 1

I'm learning that I need to trust my body! After I finished BBG 1.0, I decided that I needed to try a carb cycling but with calories...it worked! I looked awesome but I listened to the wrong person and decided to put on weight. I went about it all the wrong way. I'm really disappointed in how my body looks at the moment, so unhealthy looking. In November, I was down 128lbs. Now, I'm up to 138lbs! I'm still in a healthy range but I had how I'm looking at the moment.

Carb Cycling:

week 1

High Carb
P 100g
C 175g
F 25g

Low Carb
P 130g
C60g
F65

Med Carb
P110g
C120g
f45f

1350 calories

I just finished day 1, and I'm already down 1 pound.

I'm really hoping this is the answer of getting my dream body again. I need a coach and someone to hold me accountable.

I'm entering everything into my mfp.

Surprisingly, I wasn't hungry at all yesterday!

My starting weight is 138 and I'm hoping to get down to 120 by my birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment