Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Post Vacation

Starting Over
 
 
 
I don't know what's going on with my body but I believe that I was over exercising and it was causing me to gain weight. I went on vacation for two weeks and no exercising except for walking and I dropped 5lbs. I gained 5lbs over the summer due to running and being so hungry and eating too much food. I willn't make that mistake again.
 
 
Before leaving for vacation:
 
I weighed 130.9lbs
 
 
two weeks later
 
 
I weigh now 127.4lbs
21.5% body fat
 
 
 
I'm no longer tracking my food. I'm going to listen to my body and watch my body fat scale.
 
 
I'm trying to get down to 20% body fat
 
 
no working out until I get my body fat down.
 
 
I'm hoping to get down to 125lbs.



July 20th

127.4lbs
21.5% body fat

chest: 30"
Waist: 23.5"
Hips: 32"
Pouch: 28"
thighs: 19"
arms: 11"


No comments:

Post a Comment