Monday, February 8, 2010

I gained what?

Ever wake up in the morning and step on the scale only to be devasted. I couldn't believe my eyes. I managed to gain close to four pounds over a one week period. Earlier last week, I was down to 128 pounds but it didn't take long for the weight to come back. For our enrichment night, we had Fondue Taster's table. I didn't hold back...I ended up eating way too much food. I workout hard over the weekend but I ended up eating a lot of crap and way too much good food. I had several hotdogs and potato chips. I literally felt sick to my stomach last night from over eating. I'm not sure why I did it but I did. So, I managed to make to the scale this morning and it wasn't pretty.

I decided to make some serious changes. I'm hoping the weight will come off quickly. I started a new routine in the morning.

Get up and get Landon on the bus
Read Scriptures
Clean up house
Drop off Logan at preschool
Come back home and workout

Also, I'm going to be doubling up on workout programs. I'm already doing this but I'm going to make sure I'm burning close to 500 calories. I'm going to start wearing my heart monitor again and keep track of how many calories I'm burning.

Also, I pick up this huge water jug that holds 8 glasses of water. I'm going to try to drink all of it in one day. I haven't been good about drinking enough water. This will hopefully help in reducing in excess eating. Instead of eating first, I'm going to drink a lot of water and see if that helps with food cravings.

I'm going to be cutting back on my caloire intake. I thought it would be hard today but it hasn't been. I have been super good.

No more sugar.

So, I'm looking forward towards weighing myself tomorrow hopefully, I can drop a pound overnight.

2 comments:

  1. honey.. throw the scale away. take measurements or body fat test... Work out and eat healthy and feel good.

    . I am five foot three and weigh 140lbs. I am more fit now than i was when i weighted 128.. I know this because I have more muscle now, because I am smaller pants and tops size, i can run farther-faster and I am stronger than i was at that lower weight.

    I know its hard to now worry about your weight esp when its been a focus but you are doing great! Over eating every now and then is ok.. we are not perfect... just pick back up and be proud of what you have accomplished so far :)

    u r amazing. dont let anyone or anything tell you different. (not even a scale)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...I need to get rid of the scale. It only torments me on a regular bases.

    ReplyDelete