Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update

My computer is back up and running.

I decided to take a week off from weighing myself. I thought for sure...it would be bad news but I was wrong. I managed to get back down 128 lbs. Strange...I wasn't even watching my food intake. So, the next day...I decided to weigh myself again. I went up to 129 lbs. Okay, things aren't going in the right direction. I step on the scale this morning and I'm back to 129.5 lbs. What....I don't understand. I wasn't even trying...I get down to 128. I decided to watch my food, I'm eating no sugar, and being super good. I end up gaining weight again. I'm so fustrated with myself. What in the world is going on.

I decided to change my game plan. I think my biggest issue is protion sizes. I'm eating lots of healthy foods but I'm starting to think my problem is eating too much food. Too much is just too much.

My arms are getting some serious muscles. I can't find my camera so no pictures. I'm really thinking about getting into running again. No foot pain at the moment. I still can't find my key for the treadmill....any ideas where it's at. I'm thinking that Logan took off with it.

It's starting to snow again.

I really don't want anymore snow days.

No comments:

Post a Comment