\=0099999eights is a great way to build up ones self confidence. Chalean talks about this all the time. Lifting heavy weights really requires a lot of effort. I'm not sure how to express myself. I'm really trying to make this make sense. You really have to focus when your lifting 20 pound weights. You have focus, you have to dig deep inside yourself to find the movitation, and when your done you feel so good about yourself.
Yesterday, I had to teach a class on Valentine Day treats you can make at home. Well, I'll be honest. I hate to speak in front of any type of group. I haven't spoken at church for about 7 plus years. I just sit there being shy and quiet. Well, I decided to get the guts and teach a class. I was so nervous. It didn't go completely as I had plan but I did it. A huge boost of confidence. I'm so proud of myself. I ended up getting scared a couple of times but I look out to the audience and saw all of my friends cheering me on. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm thinking...Okay I could do that again but do it even better.
If it wasn't for lifting weights and building up my confidence by helping me reach my goals. I don't think I would of been able to push myself in teaching this class.
So, if your struggling with building up your confidence than starting lifting those heavy weights.
I agree!
ReplyDeleteMost limitations are self-imposed. Great work and keep it up!
I agree, especially for women, weight work is empowering!!
ReplyDelete