I'm so Happy! I decided to keep my weight loss updates off Facebook. I'm sure, I'm driving people crazy with all of my workout routines and weight loss goals. You know the type, people who want to lose weight but refused do anything about it but complained. Plus, I'm not overweight. I don't want people to think I'm obessed with my body because I'm not.
I'm obessed with be healthy and being in my best possible shape ever. You can be in the best shape of your life at any age. I decided to eat whatever I wanted while on our trip and I gained about eight pounds from excesses amounts of sugar. Sugar is evil!
Anyhoo's, I have cut back big time on my sugar intake. I'm now down to SEVEN pounds. I still can't believe. I have full confidence in myself that I know exactly what I need to do to lose the weight from this point on.
I'm eating a high protein diet, low carbs and low fat! Every one's body is different and needs different things. I have to stay away from sugar. My hips will exploded if I'm not careful!
So, I'm finally down to 129 pounds. I have lost seven pounds in less than two weeks.
My goal is to get down to 125 pounds. My lowest weight was 122 pounds but I know that would be very hard to keep that weight. So, I'm shooting to lose close to four more pounds.
I know, I can do it. I just have to stay focused!
Wow, that is awesome! You can do it! How long did it take you to lose the weight? I'm trying to lose about 10 pounds by (preferably) June 30. I have completely cut back on my sugar intake. But I just started about two weeks ago and haven't lost any weight yet. Well maybe a pound :/ I need to add more protein to my diet.
ReplyDelete