Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Goals

Three months ago, I injuried myself. I'm happy to report...I'M PAIN FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went for a quick run around the church this morning by myself. My running buddy had a conflicting schedule and I decided to head out for a solo run. I decided to keep it short. I spent way to much time setting up the gym for tonight's Enrichment activity which is going to be cruise around the world sampling different food items.

I started off at a great pace and it keep on getting better. Half way thru the run, I realized my knee wasn't bothering me at all. I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited! It's only been three months. I managed to run 3 miles under 29 minutes. It's so freak'n awesome to be whole and prefect again.

I had a over use injury and it's so important for me to learn from this experience. I have to increase my mileage much slower and not get ahead of myself.

I'm not as crazy about running at the moment. Races, seem old and boring to me at the moment. I run 98% of all of my races in Bentonville. I'm so sick and tired it. Hawaii was awesome...I want something different not just the same old; same old.

So, I'm setting up new challenges.

I'm doing the 100 push ups plus 150 dips challenge!

I'm going to start up next monday!

So, for push ups this will be week one schedule:

push ups (10, 12, 7, 7, and max 9) 90 second break

Dips (6,6,5,5, and max 6) 60 seconds break

No comments:

Post a Comment