Week One, DONE!
I lost a total of 2.5 lbs!
My hips and butt area...I have managed to lose 1 inch!
Also, I noticed my arms are getting really nice and tight. Not so flabby!
I did the 5 day inferno before going on vacation a month ago. So, this week I started on week 1. I'm starting to wish I would of redone inferno plan but I think I would of came up with the same results.
My starting weight was 129lbs and my current weight 126.5 lbs. This is my lowest weight ever. I still can't seem to get past this no matter how I work out. So, I'm going to be really good about recording all of my food entries into my fuel tracker.
I still need to take my before pics!
Also, all of the workouts are AWESOME.
I did two workouts from C.Extreme. I really want to keep up my upper strength. I still want to get into running but I have to make sure I don't get Obessive. My hubby can only handle me working out so much and being gone. So, running might be put on hold until I'm done with this program. Ya, he still wants to have two more boys. I'm not sure about that being I'm already 32. We will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment