I really happy to be back at home. The drive home went really well but it wasn't easy. I managed to drive all 14.5 hours home by myself. I did it. All in one day and no dvd player. The kids had their moments but I handled it. I almost gave up at Knoxville and I was seriously thinking to myself to turn the van around and go back to my parents house but I didn't. It would of been easier if my dvd player would of been working. Oh, well...I'm stronger for it.
Logan is driving me crazy. The little guy just explodes when he gets mad, angry,or fustrated. Full blown kicking, ye lling, and name calling. I started back up to working out. I'm doing a combo of Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. I'm so sore but I feel really good about myself at the moment. Logan had a couple of break downs. Kicking me in the mouth and being just awful. I successfully put him in time out and we managed to have a good talk afterwards.
Mental strength is gained thru scripture study and fitness. I'm really proud of myself. It's not prefect but it's getting better.
Also, on a happy note: my mother's helper aka the neighbor girl isn't grounded anymore. She's been comiyng over every day hand helping me with the kids.
So, LIFE IS GOOD!
Also, I'm going to find a way to get Logan into martial arts. He really needs to learn how to control himself. I'm going to call around today and see if I can find one for him. I'm really worried about him starting school in a couples of weeks. I have a feel'n it's not going to go well. Logan's my special little boy.
martial arts sounds like a good idea.
ReplyDelete