Sunday, August 15, 2010

Turbo Fire-Week 2

Aye, mateys...it's me! Pirate style...lol! Notice how skinny I'm starting to get. Yippee. Well, week 2 went great. I managed to get all of my workouts done except for Sat. I decided to go running instead of Fire 55 EZ. The last time, I went running was back in TN. So, I wasn't sure how my legs would hold up. I was very surprised that I managed to run three times around Lake Bella Vista which is about 1.6 miles around the lake. So, managed to run 5.5 miles. It was so easy. The turbo fire videos are so hard. I'm not going to be attending Speed Training any more. I'm really bummed about this. It's on Monday nights and the boys are taking Karate classes every Mon and Wed night. The boys are really enjoying it.

So, I'm not really sure what my running goals are going to be for the fall. My running friend likes to run with me on Sat. morning. Turbo Fire is so tense...it really leaves me wiped out for the rest of the day. So, do I run or just focus on Turbo Fire! It's so hard. It might be different once all the kids start up school.

My starting weight was 129lbs and my current weight is 125lbs. I managed to drop 4 pounds in two weeks. I love this program!

No comments:

Post a Comment