I'm almost done with week one. I already lost two pounds this week and the week isn't even over. So, I'm finally getting close to reaching my goal. I'm only a pound and half away. Turbo fire is AWESOME. You burn so many calories. The best part is I'm not strav'n myself. I'm eating non stop but it's all really clean, lean, and healthy foods. I taken in about 2,000 calories. I couldn't be happier. I'm not really into running anymore. I'm burning more calories using turbo fire than running for a straight hour. So, life is good!
I also LOVE turbofire. Actually heading down to do it a few minutes!! Fire 30 is on the agenda! I never did get involved in TurboJam did you? Anyway, I'd love to connect with you. My website is http://www.reneeschnuerle.com if you are interested. Talk soon!!!
ReplyDeleteNo, I never tried turbo jam but I love Chalene Extreme!
ReplyDelete