Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hunger Pains

Recent case of gaining weight due to overeating. Last week, I realized that I was never hungry. I was getting all the time and gaining weight at a fast rate. I think this happens to a lot of people. It's good to feel hungry. You should eat like a baby...a baby will only eat when it's hungry it should be the same way with adults. So, I'm learning to listen to my body again. Not just shoving food into my mouth. I know if I wake up in the morning and I'm not hungry. It's a sign of two things either I ate way too late at night or ate to much at dinner. I got up this morning and it felt great to feel hungry. Hopefully, I will get back in tune to reading my body signals and be able to avoid overeating. I'm not starving myself but I just getting real with myself. I'm not a young fry anymore. I use to eat what ever I wanted but I can't do that anymore. Let's face it...I'm getting older.

1 comment:

  1. I often eat for comfort rather than hunger. Eating when hungry is a better plan...

    ReplyDelete