I'm back to working out to Chalean Extreme. Chalene is the most amazing couch. I love her videos so uplifting, fun, and inspiring. I know the videos work great for ME! I'm going to be doing all of her video not just some of the videos like I have in the past. It was around this time last year that I started my first phase of Chalean Extreme. I wouldn't post the pictures but it was really bad. I had these huge rolls of fat on my back. I will not be going back to that ever again.
I know there's been some talk about woman needing to have "me" time and how that can be a negative if it's taken to far. I use to never take any "me" time and I ended up fat, depress, and miserable. Every mom deserves to take one hour a day to workout. I'm sorry some might disagree with me but I know for my own mental and well being. I need to workout. Just like reading your scriptures to build up your spiritual growth. It's important for your mental health as well. So...don't feel guilty. I'm a better person, wife, and mother because I workout.
I'm going back to Chalean...but this round. I decided to change things up. I'm using these Resistance Bands.

Resistance Bands are no JOKE!
I tried the bands back when I first started to workout and hated it. I was too slow trying to change up the bands with each segment. I decided to change things up and give the resistance bands another try. Let me tell you they are not to be messed with. Wow...I never sweated so much in my life. It was by far the hardest workout ever. I'm going to try to do this whole next round using hte resistance bands. I have a feel'n I'm going to be super sore in the morning.
Also...my best friend just had a baby a couple of weeks ago. She had back to back c-sections and two babies in less than two years. I decided to give her the Brazil Butt Lift videos. She's so excited and can't wait to start losing the weight. It's really nice being able to coach someone. She just called to ask about meal plans and the best place to buy fresh produce. I'm so excited for her. I personally can't image working out with a newborn and 17 month old but she's going to do it. Anyways...I will keep you posted on her progress as well.
back to workout again but this time to Hip Hop Abs. Shaun T. is calling my name.
I totally agree with you on "me" time. I think that it's important that we still have time to pay attention to our children, but if we don't take care of ourselves, then we have nothing to give.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'm excited to see your progress with the bands.
I just got the P90X in the mail (yesterday). I'm excited to start. :)