Monday, April 19, 2010

keep'n it real

Working out at home has its challenges. First off the house isn't always as clean as it should be you will see from the picture below trying to do push up inbetween crap isn't always the prefect situation. It's early Monday morning and the house is still trying to recover from the weekend. Secondly...I can wear what ever I want while working out. I couldn't find any execrise shorts so I'm wearing a pair of bathing suit bottoms. They look like shorts but their swim shorts. Thirdly, the kids get bored sometimes watching me workout. So, Leah decided it would be fun to take pictures of me working out. So...it's not always easy to fit in a workout with kids and a messy house but I seem to be able to manage a good workout.





2 comments:

  1. yeah - working out at harm can be difficult at times. When I'm on the floor (doing ab exercises or similar), my daughter is always trying to climb on me and sit on me...I guess the added resistance can't hurt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEY!!!I did that same exact workout last night. I love chaLEAN xtreme woooohooo!!
    My knees are still bothering me a little but when that's all fine and better, I might try jogging and see where that leads me.

    ReplyDelete