Friday, April 23, 2010

Sick

It all started to go down hill after attending a speed traing session with Rush Running. The workout was AMAZING. At the end of the session, they had us all do plyos. Wow...I was warned by several other runners to be prepared to be sore. I thought...it wouldn't be to bad because I thought I was in shape. The next morning, I rolled out of bed and my legs and glutes were killing me. I ended up missing two workouts due to extremely sore legs plus my allergies are killing me.

So, between feeling like crap and not execrising. I have managed to gain back some weight. I hate the fact that I gave in and decided to go back to my old eating ways. After being good for two full weeks. I couldn't do it. Being sick...just makes me weak.

Last night at Enrichment...I had several slices of Chocolate cake. I don't even want to get on the scale. I feel like crap at the moment. My nose will not stop running. Well, I'm going to recommitt myself to my diet and workout program. My legs feel good but my sinus are still killing me. Hopefully, next week things will start to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment