I just finished the third week of C.E. My arms are coming along nicely. Leah my little girl took this picture for me. As you can see...three nice bumps on my shoulders and arms. The muscle is coming along. I still need to work on my flabby arms but it will come with time. I really want to look nice this summer.
Leah came down sick with a fever. It's raining like cats and dogs. I decided it would be best to skip the 5k in the morning. If for some reason...the weather clears up and Leah recovers I will have my friend come over and watch the kiddos.
Leroy went to Tulsa with a friend from work. His co-worker is racing his car. Leroy and Matt are suppose to be camping in the camper but the weather is super crazy at the moment. I have a feeling their going to be so wet.
Well, I have family coming in town in a couple of days. I still need to finish up a 100 things before everyone starts to show up.
No comments:
Post a Comment