Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yippee!

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just drop another pound.

I down a total of five pounds.

Current weigh in is 128 pounds.

I have finally conquer my weight issues.

Lesson One: just becuase your working out doesn't mean you can eat whatever you want!

Lesson Two: Only eat food when actually hungry.

Lesson Three: No sugar or Pop!

Lesson Four: Limit Carbs.

Lesson Five: Listen to your body...stop eating once full.

Lesson Six: Don't eat out of Comfort...if upset workout like crazy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Great job! I've been trying to lose my last 10 lbs for over a year now and it hasn't budged. I'll try to take some of your advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, way to go!

    It's funny, I've been concentrating on eating really well since I started P90X...I'm starting to notice that my body actually needs food for fuel - and that I don't need to constantly fill my mouth with crap (like marshmallows) just because they're there. It is great to notice that I'm feeling sluggish, then eat something like a piece of fruit, and notice the energy I get from the food.

    anyways - I'm happy for you. :) It feels great to get rid of the burden of weight.

    ReplyDelete