Monday, August 10, 2009
Cancelled due to weather...
Well, I just got back from the 5k race in Rogers that ended up being cancelled due to the thunderstorm! My running buddy was a little bit freaked out by the storm and wanted to head home but I really wanted to get back on a high school track to workout. We ended up doing about 10 laps around the track. After the first two laps, the running club was keeping track of the time. I ended up with a pretty fast time of 13:00 minutes. I'm pretty sure, I was averaging about 8 minute mile or less. My partner thinks it was even less. I didn't have my watch so I can't say for sure. I did managed to finish super strong. I did a real hard sprint at the end. The race has been reschedule for next Monday. I can't wait...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment