OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stepped on the scale this morning after working out. I weigh my lowest weight ever 126.5 pounds. I'm soooooo excited. Chalean was right. This is the lean month and I'm getting sooooooooooooooooo lean. I'm almost done with the first 90 days. I love the LEAN month. Can I just do the Lean month forever!!!!!!!!! My select tech weights are AWESOME! I'm lifting close to 15 to 17.5 pounds of weights. I feel so strong and amazing. I can't wait to try on a pair of size 6 jeans that's my goal. I might be able to squeeze into a pair. My hips are huge from giving birth three times. I really want to get down one more size.
I just finished doing Intervals! I feel great. I'm not running tonight. I ended up rubbing my legs raw in the inside from my shorts rubbing against my thighs. Ouch!!!!!!!!!! I don't why that happened. I never had that problem before.
No comments:
Post a Comment