Friday, August 14, 2009

Girl's Night Out

Last night, I was finally able to get out of the house and go out to the movies with some girlfriends from church. We show the new movie called "julie and julia" which is AWESOME! I can't wait to try some Julia Child french recipes. I didn't think I would be laughing as much as I was. It was a total chick flick and lots of cheering for the two ladies. I don't want to give too much away about the movie. It was well worth: $8.50!

After wards, we decided to stop off at Braum's for ice cream. I decided I would be naughty and order a double scoop of peanut butter cup ice cream waffle cone. My eyes were way bigger than my stomach. I wish I had taken a picture of the cone it was massive. I start into my cone only to feel completely sick to my stomach about eating soooooo much ice cream. I ended up eating the top scoop of ice cream and I ended up throwing away the rest of the cone.

I was super surprised of myself. Normally, I would of eaten the whole thing but I didn't need to. After a few bites, I was completely satisfied.

So, I worked out to two videos this morning and I"m feeling good.

I have a long run, tomorrow morning with my running partner and hopefully some other sisters from church will come join us. We will be running 6 miles.



No comments:

Post a Comment