I'm going to be running in a 5k tomorrow evening. This will be my first twilight run! It's going to be strange for me to run a race in the evening. I'm really worried about over doing it during the day and being tired by the time the race starts. I don't feel like I have been pushing myself lately. I need to kick it up a notch with my running partner. We also have a 10k coming up in a couple of weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm really worried about starting out to fast and burning out big time at the end of the race. So, wish me luck for tomorrow. I also pulled a muscle a couple of days ago. It still hurts. I'm also still debating weather I should workout in the morning or just take it easy. I always work out CE on Mondays so its really hard for me to skip a workout.
Also, my eating habits are horrible at the moment. I'm still doing good in the weight department. I don't want to gain any weight back. Also, I think I need to detox my body again. Way too much junk due to the birthday party.
No comments:
Post a Comment