Wednesday, August 12, 2009

chalean extreme workout schedule

Here is the schedule.

Phase 1 - Burn Phase – 30 Days
Day 1 - Burn Circuit 1
Day 2 - Rest Day
Day3 - Burn Circuit 2
Day 4 – Burn Intervals and Ab Burner
Day 5 – Burn Circuit 3
Day 6 – Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 7 – Rest DayRepeat for 3 more weeks for a total of 28 days.

Day 29 - Burn It Off and RechargeDay 30 – Rest Day

Phase 2 – Push Phase –

30 Days

Day 31 – Push Circuit 1
Day 32 - Rest Day
Day 33 - Push Circuit 2
Day 34 – Burn Intervals and Ab Burner
Day 35 – Push Circuit 3
Day 36 – Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 37 – Rest DayRepeat for 3 more weeks for a total of 28 Days.

During the last two weeks, switch from Ab Burner to Extreme Abs after Burn Intervals.

Day 59 - Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 60 – Rest Day

Phase 3 – Lean Phase – 30 days

Day 31 – Lean Circuit 1
Day 32 - Rest Day
Day 33 - Lean Circuit 2
Day 34 – Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs
Day 35 – Lean Circuit 3
Day 36 – Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 37 – Rest Day

Repeat for 3 more weeks for a total of 28 Days.

Day 89 – Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 90 – Rest Day

You can finish here or you can go on to the Lean for Life Phase.
Phase 4 – Lean for Life – 30 days

Week 1
Day 1 - Burn Circuit 1
Day 2 - Rest DayDay
3 - Push Circuit 2
Day 4 – Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs
Day 5 – Lean Circuit 1
Day 6 – Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 7 – Rest Day

Week 2
Day 1 - Burn Circuit 2
Day 2 - Rest Day
Day3 - Push Circuit 3
Day 4 – Burn Intervals and Ab Burner
Day 5 – Lean Circuit 3
Day 6 – Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 7 – Rest Day

Week 3

Day 1 - Burn Circuit 3
Day 2 - Rest Day
Day 3 - Push Circuit 1
Day 4 – Burn Intervals and Extreme Abs
Day 5 – Leann Circuit 2
Day 6 – Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 7 – Rest Day

Week 4

Day 1 - Burn Circuit 1
Day 2 - Rest Day
Day 3 – Push Circuit 1
Day 4 – Burn Intervals and Ab Burner
Day 5 – Lean Circuit 3
Day 6 – Burn It Off and Recharge
Day 7 – Rest Day

Day 119 – Burn It Off and Recharge

Day 120 – Rest Day

Glad you enjoyed day

1. Day 2 is a scheduled rest day. Many people do an additional cardio day here and only take one rest day a week. It is up to you, and how you feel!

11 comments:

  1. do you have any idea why there is a rest day on sunday and then another on tusday, having just one workout day in between? why the rest day is not on wednesday? i was just wondering and thought maybe you would know.... thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really sure. I actually changed my rest day for C.E. for Sat. and Sun. If you want to change the rest day to Wed. go for it. I don't think it really matters in the end. I like to do C.E. five days in a row and give myself the weekend a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a good idea!!! i think i will consider doing it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. forgot to ask....
    so did you do burn 1 and then burn 2 the next day? because as it is set in the booklet, there are no 2 consecutive days of weight lifting, i assume there is a reason for it?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I would do the following schedule:

    Monday-burn 1, Tuesday-burn 2, Wed-burn intervals, thursday burn 3, Burn it off and Charge it off!

    I would take the weekend off!

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I meant on Fridays: burn it off and charge it off dvd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always do Burn 1 on Mon.. Tues. off, Burn 2 on Wed., Burn intervals on Thurs., Fri. off, Burn 3 on Sat. and the Ab burner since Burn 3 is shorter, and Burn it off and recharge on Sun. I am really busy in the evenings since I commute an hour to work, so it is easier for me to do more on the weekends. I also like having my Friday nights off and having more space between the breaks (Tues and Fri instead of Sun and Tues).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you sooooo very much for this post. I can't find my schedule. All I can remember is the burn 1, rest and burn 2 the rest I couldn't.
    Thanks again for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there. Nice to see you are making progress with ChaLEAN's help. I am doing the program as well. My two year old, however, got ahold of my nutrition guide and it is ruined. Could you possible email me a copy? I appreciate you posting the schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the schedule I lost mine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks you're awesome! Love your blog. Just found it today.

    ReplyDelete