Monday, August 17, 2009

Schedule For The Week

Starting this week, I'm giving myself permission to cut back on C.E. I already completed over 90 days on the program. I ended up reaching all of my goals. I really wanted to complete the full 120 days of the program but I feel like its starting to interfere with my running program.

I will be running my first 10k in less than three weeks. I'm also running my first half marathon this Oct. C.E. program is leaving me overworked and it's affecting my running. My back was killing me on my long run due to overworking with my weights doing weightlifting. I'm not planning on running so hard during the winter months. So, I'm going to go easy with C.E. and focus more on running. Than, I will cut back on my running during the winter months and focus on my running again. I'm going to have to trade off on my execrise program.

This is the plan for this week:

Workout

m: Recharge dvd & 5k race
t: Burn Circuit 2
w. intervals-lake bella vista
th: Push Circuit 3
F:Lean Circuit 3
S: Long run 8 miles

total runs: 15 miles

1 comment:

  1. the slaughter pen! i've heard it is killer! this blog is so motivating! i need to reevaluate my food as well...i'm still paching nearly 10lbs of pregnancy weight. I think everyone in my home could benefit from healthier foods. be sure to post about what you're doing, I'd love to hear about it. See ya tonight! I'm still hurting from my saturday run and I want to take easy...but i'd rather have a good time! nice blog...the title is cute!

    ReplyDelete