Sunday, May 2, 2010

Blast From The Past

This picture was taken Xmas 2008! We had a big family reunion here with all of my family. This was the picture that made me want to lose the weight. I'm at my heaviest weight 150 pounds. I didn't gain this weight from having three kids. Oh no...I gain this from not taking time for myself. I was so busy giving myself completely to my kids and hubby that I gain a huge amount of weight. When we got the pictures back...I was shocked. This is the picture that made me want to make myself a priority.

s
Well, we're having another family reunion this week. I'm so excited to see my whole family again even my brother and his family are coming from England. They're moving back to the states. Yippee!!! Well, here I'm now a lot cuter and skinner.

Current weight: 128 pounds




No comments:

Post a Comment