Monday, May 10, 2010

Goals


I'm hoping to drop about two pounds this week. Family reunions are brutal especially when you're stuck cooking for the whole family. It was fun...but know it times to get back into the swing of things.
Eating crap isn't worth it. It just leaves you feel'n sluggish. Last night, I was munching away on some potato chips and after a couple of chips...I had to put it away. Gross...junk food is crap. I'm going on a cleanse. All fruits and veggies for me. I need to pull out my juicer and get busy.
Also...I just plan my summer vacation with the kids no hubby. My hubby doesn't like travel plus a party pooper. He just like to hang out in his garage and work on cars. A total homebody. I'm headed out to the OUTER BANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait! I want to look really good while at the beach. Last time, we went to Gulf Shores and I was my old fat self. It was really embarrassing...I wouldn't post the pictures. Leroy went clothes shopping with me to get a new swimsuit and clothes for the trip. I had to go with a whole size larger than I normally wear. I was still in denial about my weight that was back in 2008! This time...no elastic pants for me at the beach. Also, we are going to Williamsburg VA, Jamestown, Monticello, and a water park before heading down to the Outer Banks NC.

1 comment:

  1. Ya...the last thing people want to do is eat healthy when it comes to family gatherings. It's hard but I'm going to be working hard this week to drop those extra pounds.

    ReplyDelete