I have managed to gain another pound this week. It's really hard to eat healthily. Last night, Logan had his Preschool Class Program. I seriously had like four chocolate chip cookies. I felt really dumb when I realize it was only me and the kids eating the cookies. None of the other moms were pigging out on the cookies. Seriouslly, no self control. So, I'm going to try to be good over the weekend and start over again next week:(
Also, I decided to drive out to TN pulling the camper by myself. I really wanted to fly my dad out to help me with the driving but I decided it would be good to push myself again. I can be the biggest baby ever. I'm going to suck it up and do it by myself. I don't need a man to help me with every little thing in my life. I'm going to take two days to drive the whole trip. It's fourteen hours. I'm going to make a couple of stops a long the way with the kids to break up the trip and stay over night in Jacksonville, TN.
The trip is almost plan out. My mom booked the campground in Williamsburg becuase she can get a senior discount. I still need to call later on today for the campgrounds in the Outer Banks. Hopefully, my sister and her husband can join us at the outer banks for a couple of days. They live in Maryland. So, we will be gone for the month of July.
I seriously can't wait to hit the beach in my new beach body. If I could just get the food thing under control. I really good in the morning and at lunch but I seem to go down hill in the evenings.
I'm going to spend the rest of the day in the yard. So, I'm sure to burn a bazillion calories today.
Are you eating enough protein? In the afternoons, I get a real chocolate craving, so I eat a Pure Protein bar. I get them at Sam's. They are high in protein and really low in sugar. They taste fine - it seems to help with the sweets craving.
ReplyDeleteWhen that isn't enough, I will melt a few chocolate chips to have with strawberries (not too many choco chips). I find that if I give myself little indulgences, it helps me from going overboard.
Anyways - good luck. I think that making changes to eating habits can be the hardest - especially when you're a mom and when there are so many activities (for kids, church, etc.) with so many treats.
by the way - I don't eat the strawberries and the protein bars. It's one snack or the other. The strawberries/choco chips are for very special occasions. ;)
ReplyDeleteYa, I'm really struggling...I'm probably not getting enough protien. I'm drinking my protien shakes but I need to get some more bars. Thanks!
ReplyDelete