Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 7 Update

Push Phase is working...I'm only on Week 7 and I'm already starting to see some serious muscles especially in my shoulders! I can't wait until I finish all 12 weeks on the program. I feel stronger than ever. No wonder my eating is out of control. I got some serious muscles. I need fuel to fuel this body. I even managed to lift using 15 lbs for most of the shoulder execrises like arnold press and frontal press. I love FAILING! Failing while during E.C. means success not failure. My arms were shaking so hard. Life is GOOD!


Here's my little girl. She's a big fan of Chalean Extreme. She loves to jump in and work out with me using the bands. It's so cute. Plus my daugther kicks butt. She doesn't put up with any crap. She can put her brothers in their places.



















No comments:

Post a Comment