How did I not know about this new program. I just finish watching the video and I can't wait to try it out. It's not going to be available until July 1st. I should be done with C.E. by the time I can get this video. It's perfect for Cardio lovers like me! I can barely wait!!!!! Who's in with me. Yes...I'm ready for a good challenge!
Hi!! It will actually be available on June 18th!! WOOHOO!! I'm looking roward to this one too.
ReplyDeleteI'm actually giving away a free copy on my blog.
Hey Lara, my name is Fletcher and I am an independent Beachbody coach. Just to let you know Turbo fire is out now. I am doing P90X now (day 70) but will be starting that when I am done ( after a short break). Feel free to stop by my website - http://4realfitnessonline.com some time. I'd love to talk to you about making you fitness pay. Good luck with those 1/2 marathons. My wife does them and wants to run a full. I am thinking about maybe training up to do a 5k. (I haven't ran since the Army days).
ReplyDeleteHey Lara,
ReplyDeleteDo you have a review of TurboFire?