Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Push Circuit

I loves this circuit. It's my favorite. It's during this push circuit that you really start to see the muscles building. Not the greatest pictures...my three year old really trys hard like I said she's 3! Well, I'm really pleased with my progress. I managed to gain a couple of pounds last week due to family being in town. I thought it would be fun to make homemade bread yesterday...I ended up eating a loaf by myself. Dumb!!!!!! I'm really regretting it now. It's really hard to back in the swing of things. My friend called this morning to go strawberry picking. I told her "NO" which was really hard because I need to stay home and get my workout in. I know if I would of gone picking I wouldn't of workout later on in the day. So, progress is coming. The working out part is going good but the diet is really bad at the moment. I really don't want to even cook but then my family ends up suffering. Okay, I got to go finish up the burns interval video and finish up the gardening bed.




1 comment:

  1. Bread is addicting! Too bad carbs are so bad for us!

    ReplyDelete