Wednesday, January 13, 2010

All things are possible

All things are possible with hard work! I'm currently being a little silly week doing three workout programs all at the same time. No, I don't feel guilty spending time on myself. I work my butt off for three weeks taking care of all the kids by myself. Now, I'm taking time for myself. I feel awesome!!!!! Also, the tummy tuck ab video from BBL is killer hard. If it wasn't for hip hop abs there's no way I could of finished that video. Super hard...my abs are still on fire! I'm up to 15 pounds in C.E. videos...I'm really had to lift those heavy weights with the most ease. The abs...well look for yourself....seriously looking good. Oh, I can't wait for summer! The only goal left to meet is trying to lose about 3-4 pounds by the end of the month. I want so bad to be at 125! I can do it. As long as I don't over eat. Working out is easy but the food part is hard. Also, I'm ditching the half marathon and I'm going to focus on 5k!






2 comments:

  1. you are looking great! What are the full names of the videos. Lately I've started renting videos on netflix to see if I like them (I had a bad experience buying a video that I turned out hating.)

    It's awesome to be looking forward to summer! Oh - and I'm running the 5K in the bentonville race. I haven't been able to train for longer distances because of my hip. Then I read this article in the Wall Street Journal. I thought it was interesting - comparing long distance running to a fad diet. Anyways, I'm reshaping my goal into doing something more like a fast 5K.

    Okay. long comment. You look great. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the list of all the videos that I own...I love Beachbody products but I don't recommend buying them from the company directly. Way too expensive. I always pick mine up on Ebay or Amazon for a third of the actual cost.

    Programs:

    Hip Hop Abs
    Rockin Body
    Chalean Extreme
    Brazil Butt Lift...I'm not sure about this video. The dancing is really hard. If you want to preview anything. I have all of them.

    Ya, for running 5k races. We should try to run together once in awhile. I'm not good about getting out in the cold to run. I'm such a wuss...I use to live in hawaii so running in the cold weather isn't to appealing to me.

    Also, I really want to PR at under 26 minutes. I guess I need to get out and start running sometime maybe this Sat? or next week?

    Call me if you any more questions~!

    ReplyDelete