Friday, January 15, 2010

OUCH!!!!!

Leandro you're killing me...The cardio axe video is really hard. It's so hard to figure out all of the dance moves. The Brazilian way of dancing isn't easy. If you decided to ever make another series of dance videos please break down the steps a little bit slower. I spent more time watching the screen than working out.

You did redeem yourself with the high and tight videos. You really did a great job showing every step and not making any of the steps too complicated. The only thing is my butt and thighs were on fire the whole time. I'm mean screaming at the top of my lungs for the exercises to end. Oh, it was way worse than natural childbirth. I know because I gave birth three times natural. I have a good feel'n I'm going to be super sore later on today. Man, You can really put together a good butt exercise.

Thanks, for such a good program but next time make it a little bit easy. The hurt factor comes on way to early. You need to break a girl into something like this program a little bit better. I really think by the end of the four weeks my butt will be lifted and slim down.

No comments:

Post a Comment