I started off the week strong but ended in complete disaster. I lost complete control and managed to eat half a tray of brownies. I'm really sick to my stomach about it.
I'm almost to my one year weight loss anniversary. I really wanted to be at a certain weight but I'm not sure that's going to happen unless I starve myself which I wouldn't do because that's so dumb.
I'm going to try again. NO SUGAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's hard because when it's cold...I like to bake. So, I decided after the whole brownie incident to retrain myself.
I'm working on making a new scarf for Logan. It's a new pattern. It's keeping my hands busy and not my mouth. I'm about half done with it. It's called "ripple stitch" its super cute.
I will be strong...dealing with my emotional problems with food is not the answer.
I really can't wait for the kids to go back to school. I really need so time to recharge my batteries.
No comments:
Post a Comment