I keep gaining and losing weight. I'm beyond fustrated with myself. I managed to gain back three pounds this week. I don't even understand. A couple of days ago, I was down back to 128 but I got on the scale this morning and I'm back 131. I don't understand. I'm eating no sugar, drinking lots of water, and eating super healthy. I'm really to give up. I'm going to tell myself...I'm gaining muscle but I'm not sure if that's really the reason for my weight gain. I keep losing and gaining it no matter what I do. Any one else mad about their weight:(
are you weighing yourself at the same time / same conditions each day? I fluctuate that much throughout the day.
ReplyDeleteI've decided only to weigh myself (nearly) naked early in the morning before breakfast. just a question and a thought...
Yes, first thing in the morning...no clothes. It doesn't make much sense. I give up. I have better things to do than obessed about myself.
ReplyDelete