running, lifting weights, or bands...
Three days of zero working out.
Eating is really bad at the moment.
Yup...I'm back up to 131 pounds.
I don't care...I'm burnt out.
I have been busy cleaning all day long while the kids are busy trashing it again. It's a horrible cycle. Will it ever end.
I'm even cleaning up the downstair room which I have been avoiding for months.
I would like to get back into running but someone took off with the key for the treadmill and it's way to cold to run outside. I'm a chicken...I'm wearing sandals. Hawaii ruined me. I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. I'm a winter wimp.
Oh, on a positive note. Brazil Butt Lift program is working. I really noticed my tushy is really firming up.
Maybe tomorrow I will hit the dvd workouts again.
A good reminder...you can't have it all at once. BURNOUT>> is not fun.
Lara - don't be hard on yourself. It is so easy to get down in the dumps. I know that I get frustrated. There are so many challenges in the way...
ReplyDeleteOh - I know what you mean about being a "winter wimp". I used to be fine in the cold. Then I lived in AZ for 2.5 years. Now the cold KILLS me.
anyways, keep up the good work. you look great. Your blog is inspiring. I hope that you're able to figure out the roadblock your facing. :)
You're too sweet...Catania! I'm trying to juggle way too many things at once. I'm going to be taking it easy but not for too long. I have to get ready for Enrichment. The stress never seems to go away.
ReplyDeletethe vicious cleaning cycle. i hate it! i think the light at the end of hte tunnel is when kids move out. sigh
ReplyDelete