Tuesday, January 12, 2010

yo-yo

I just need to get this off my chest.

On Saturday...I weighed in at 128! I thought to myself great...I will be reaching my weight loss goal of 125 in no time at all. Well, I don't weigh myself on Sundays because that's my rest day. On Monday, I weighed myself...I gained two pounds. I thought okay, I did eat poorly on Sunday. So, I recommitted myself to watch my food intake and workout for two hours. I must of burn close to 1,000 calories. So, I get on the scale...I still weigh 130!

Okay, I'm not happy:( I'm going to take all of my body measurements for BBL program. I ended up trying it out last night. I kids were really pushing me to try it out. The first video bum, bum! I had to stop after 20 minutes. Yikes its hard! I mean really hard. The guy has a thick accent...I had a hard time understanding him. ARGH!!!!

I'm going to finish up Rock'n Body this week and I'm recommitted to C.E. for three days a week weight lifting. Running...What's that???? Half marathon at this point isnt' going to happen.

Also, I did my C.E. this morning. I couldn't believe how much stronger I'm this round. Yes, this is my third round. I'm going to have some seriously ripped muscle. Too bad, I wouldn't be able to show them off unless I'm at the pool. Oh, well!

Chalean said in the video today that if you workout to her videos you will be smaller, tighter, and leaner. Logan freaked out...he was like mom I don't want you to get any smaller.

Even though I did gain those two pounds back...I still look good okay HOT! Haaaaa!!!!

Anyhoa...gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment