Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week One

Ever felt being silly with the camera...I just finished working out to my C.E. total burn interval video. Check out the sweat on my face and hair. Ya, I love a good sweat means I'm burning calories and building muscle. This program completely changed my life. I heart Chalene Johnson. Last night, while I was working out...Leah grab her own one pound weights and was working out right along with me. This program is so easy my three year old can do it with me. I'm not the most cooridnated person but this program is very simple to follow.


Also, I'm already starting to pack on some nice shoulder muscle. I'm still waiting for my B.B.L. videos. I'm assuming due to all the weather it's causing the mail to be delayed. I'm really trying to fiqure what video to stick with...Also, rock'n body is making me so sore. My hamstrings are super tight. I could barely workout for the past two days.

Finally, the no sugar challenge is working. I had a couple of rough days but I managed to get my act together and got off my sugar kick. I have lost a total of four pounds in two weeks. I also have been able to cut back on my calorie intact. Leroy wanted me to make cookies with the kids but I told him because I'm on my no sugar challenge. Then, he said something that's very true..."When mom's on a diet everyone is on a diet." yup, I'm not going to prepare unhealthy foods for the kids when I'm trying to the set the example. I'm not saying they can't have treats but why tempt myself.



1 comment:

  1. "When Mom's on a diet - everyone's on a diet" - SOOOO true! I've cut back on my baking a lot. The girls know that I'm reserving baking for very special occasions.

    Good luck with the no sugar. I'm trying to cut out sugar, too. I haven't made it down to NO sugar - but maybe I will...

    (way inspiring, as usual, lara.) Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete