Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 70-Abs

I'm almost done with the program. The last section of ChaLEAN Extreme is Lean Circuit which focusing on strengthening the core and abs. I'm really starting to see a big difference in my belly area. The mommy belly is starting to shrink away. I still feel like I still have a lot of fat on my abs. I know for a fact, I have a lot of ab muscles but its still hidden under the baby fat. The belly has definitely shrink down a lot. I'm still plugging away with it. My select tech weight should be coming in the mail soon. I'm going to redo the program but this time with I will be able to really push myself because I will have the weights to really do this program justice. Hopefully, the second time around, I will be more lean and cut!
Day One
Day 70




No comments:

Post a Comment