Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome

I decided it was time to create another blog that dedicated towards my weight loss and fitness journey. I will be posting regular updates of ChaLEAN Extreme challenge. I'm almost done with the program but I'm planning on starting over again. My hubby is going to get me the Bowflex select weights this time and hopefully, I will be able to recreate a more lean and fit body. I will also post my before and after pictures as well. I have two more weeks left before I hit my 90 day mark! I will extend my journey for another 120 days. I will probably go ahead and restart the program again.

Also, I will keep you all posted on my latest challenge! Running...My newest passion. I used to run all the time when I was much younger. I finally decided to give it a go again. I'm doing an amazing job at it. My goal is to run in a 10k this Sept. and half marathon this Oct. I will keep you all posted with my latest race results and my challenges from running.

One more thing, I'm still working on losing the baby weight. I did meet my goal last month for losing 20 pounds. I decided to create a new goal. I'm working towards losing another 5 pounds. I still have a lot of belly fat. I haven't done so well in the weight loss dept lately. I'm building so much muscle at the moment. I find myself needing to eat all the time to fuel my body. I'm going to have to do some serious tweaking to get it under control.

Thanks, for reading and all the support from all of my friends and family members.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment