Saturday, July 18, 2009

My First Long Run...

I just finished my first long run. I ended up waking up early this morning and decided to go for a long run. I have never gone running at the Bentonville Bike Trail. I'm still in shocked how cold it was this morning. We had a cold front move in the area and it was a little chilly this morning. I was so glad I had an extra t-shirt in the van to put over my tank top! I started off running on the trail. I'm not exactly sure how far I ended up running but I'm sure it was close to 5 miles. It took me about 50 minutes to run. I was half way tempted to even ran further but I didn't want to push my luck. WOW, running is so addicting. I'm now all set for the day. I'm going to jump in the shower and get ready to take the kids back to sports camp!

workout

running 5 miles

total workout: 50 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment