Friday, July 17, 2009

workout

workout
I ended up with a late start this morning workout. I ended up getting interpurted by two phones about sports camp. The kids ended up getting in one fight after another. Logan turned off the dvd player when I only had 6 minutes left. I decided to call it a day and hit the showers. I'm all cleaned and ready to take the kids to sports camp. I might try to squeeze in some running tonight. I will have to see how the rest of the day goes. We will be camping next week and I'm really worried about not doing my ChaLEAN Extreme videos. I hope I don't lose a lot of muscles.

Chalean Extreme

Burn it off 30 minutes

Recharge 15 minutes

Food Journal

cheerios/milk
blueberries
two eggs
garnola bar
turkey and cheese sandwich
16 oz water

2 comments:

  1. i received my CE dvds this week and would like to start with the program next week. i have a question for you about your diet. do you follow any of her guidelines for eating? do you use any of their products?
    thanks!!! elana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm so excited for you! I don't really follow her diet program. I'm trying really hard to eat healthy. I have lost a total of 21 pounds! I don't eat out anymore. I will eat at Subway and get a six inch sub only with water. I try to eat every two hours. I'm almost at the end of the program so I'm eating like crazy due to all the muscle I have gained. I try to eat fruit and veggies. I love my green fruit smoothies. You can't taste the the spinach! I'm also trying to avoid processed food. Also, I gave up drinking pop.

    The only product that I have used by Beachbody is two day fast. I love that stuff. It will detox and cleanse your body to get you ready for CE!

    Good luck. Email me. Larascheele@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete