Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Workout!

After taking a week off from exercising its really hard to get back into the grove of things! Yesterdays, workout was a complete joke. I was just going thru the motions. I didn't even break a sweat. This morning, I workout again. I did much better. I'm still waiting for my new weights to come in the mail. I have to sign for the stupid things. I had to leave the house yesterday to pick up the boys from VBS. Of course, the Fedex guy came while I was gone. I was home all day except for that short time I left the house. I'm really hoping the guy doesn't come at the same time again or we are going to miss each other. Oh, I can't wait to try my new weights. I'm schedule to go running tonight with my running partner but the weather is forcasted for rain. I'm might have to run on my treadmill tonight instead of running around the lake.


Workout

Chalean Extreme Lean Curcuit 2

Running????

Food Journal

one bowl of mini-wheat cereal with whole milk

No comments:

Post a Comment